What is the Fractional Laser?
CO2 Fractional Laser SmartXide Dot offers fantastic results with the latest laser technology in facial rejuvenation.
Used in Europe for some years and finally in Baja California in our clinic.
The new versions of CO2 laser resurfacing work layer by layer of the skin, using pulsed light energy that removes thin layers of skin with minimal damage caused by heat waves to the surrounding structures of the skin.
In Baja Plastic Surgery & MedSpa Center we use the last generation fractionated laser CO2, which allows a direct penetration into the tissue which is not possible with other laser systems, but at the same time leaves microscopic areas of undamaged skin which allows the quick recovery of tissue. Likewise, a high degree of firmness and regeneration forming new collagen and elastin in your skin. The discomfort is almost minimal and the recovery time is short.
Provides smoother and healthier skin The tone, the color and the elasticity improve.
- The treatment can be done in specific areas such as around the mouth, around the eyes, eyelids, on the entire facial surface, neckline, neck, back of the hands.
- One to three procedures should be performed with an interval of four weeks.
For a short time before and after treatment you should avoid exposure to the sun, otherwise there may be changes in skin color.
- The treatment is not painful although you should notice the slight discomfort or burning sensation during and the next 24 hours after treatment.
- The full treatment of the face lasts about 40 minutes; the side effects are minimal.
- The skin may become red and swollen for the next four days and then result in a rough feeling, which will subside by the fifth day.
- After the treatment you have to use a sunscreen, with the most suitable creams for each skin, during the period of the treatment.
- The results are seen immediately, the phenomenon of collagen repair is seen in three weeks and the optimal results at the end of the treatment.
- The ideal candidates for the laser are those patients who have moderate wrinkles between 40 and 65 years of age, or those patients who have acne scars at any age.
- It can be done in a preventive way in young people who have few wrinkles, it improves their appearance a lot, they have no risk for the future.
- The great advantage is that, since it is not an invasive method, it does not require low labor