Facial Fillers Anti-Aging Filler Injections
Looking for facial fillers in Tijuana? In our clinic you will find fillers of recognized brands such as Radiesse and Juvederm.
Your 1st CONSULTATION is FREE!
What are Facial Fillers?
Facial fillers, dermal fillers or also known as bioplasty, is a procedure that consists of the application of hyaluronic acid that gives volume and firmness to the face, resulting in facial rejuvenation without the need for surgical intervention. As it is a non-invasive treatment, the patient can leave the clinic immediately after the application.
Filler can improve wrinkles, fine lines and other facial imperfections that usually come with age or due to other factors such as sun exposure.
The effect of fillers is natural and does not modify the facial features.
It is important to remember that dermal fillers are temporary treatments for facial aging, hyaluronic acid is a substance that is found naturally in our body and is reabsorbed over time.
What is the effect of hyaluronic acid on the face?
Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally generated in our body, mainly found in the skin. This substance is responsible for producing hydration, reducing the symptoms of flaccidity and lack of volume.
Hyaluronic acid ensures the stability of the skin, keeping it protected and constantly renewed, thanks to its ability to retain moisture.
- The highlight benefits are:
- Maintains the correct structure of the skin.
- Retains water in the epidermis, as it hydrates naturally.
- Facilitates cell repair.
- Fill wrinkles.
Which are the areas for Facial Fillers?
Fillers can be used for facial wrinkles located in:
- Peri orbital grooves, commonly called “crow’s feet”.
- Peri-buccal furrows (upper lip and smile).
- Glabellar wrinkles, located between the eyebrows.
They can also be used to add volume and firmness to the face, for example:
- On the lips, to increase their size.
- To give volume to cheekbones.
- On the chin to stylize the face.
- On the nose to model it.
How long does the effect of facial fillers last?
In most cases the change on the face can be reflected immediately. The duration of the effect depends on factors such as the type of wrinkle, the patient’s metabolism and the filling used, the effects are gradually lost, lasting around 8-10 months.
To maintain the effect, it is recommended to have periodic sessions, as it is a resorbable substance, if the time between one session and another is prolonged, the skin will return to the initial state it was before undergoing the procedure.
What care should I have after facial fillers application?
You may feel mild discomfort or have bruising, redness, or swelling for up to a week. If this persists, it is important to contact your doctor. After applying facial fillers, the care to follow is:
- Sleep facing up for the next 3 days.
- You can take baths/wash your face like you usually do, just avoid direct water and don’t rub on the area where the filler was applied for the next 3 days.
- Don’t touch or apply pressure in the area where the filler was applied to prevent displacement or infection.
- Avoid sun exposition within the next 2 weeks.
- You can work out after a week.
- Be sure to take the medicine prescribed by the doctor.
- If the doctor placed tapes you have to come for an appointment for them to be removed. In case you can’t come, take them off after 4 days following the doctor directions.
- Following consultation after 30 days for a check.